About the art of photography and those passing years

Photography has enriched my life. Between reality and fantasy, they compensated my desire for art. Like almost all means of dreaming, photography is the continuation of a certain life. When facing all the things presented by the lens, every photographer always has a complex that cannot be erased.

In fact, no one will know what the photographer is thinking before the completion of the photographic work-unless he tells you personally. In other words, every photograph is a product of the photographer's concept. For example, when I faced the above-mentioned flowers and vines, I thought of my childhood and the days when I was playing with my friends on the road. As photography itself, it completes the deep dialogue between me and the passing years.


People are most sensitive to color perception. Photography is not so much a visual art as it is a color art. In this picture, the big blue tones in the picture seem to convey such emotions: freedom, fantasy…


When cold colors meet warm colors, the direct result they cause is visual contrast. The high blue sky is poetic flying and sublimation. And the golden rice fields on the earth bring imagination into the depth of thought. As a symbol, they are fulfilling such a role: the starting point of reality and thinking, that is, the starting point of the unfolding of art.


As a part of agricultural civilization, the cultivation and production of rice has gone through a long historical period, and it is also an important part of East Asian agricultural civilization. But as far as my personal experience is concerned, they bring more meaning to me.


Indeed! Just like the picture of reed flowers in front of me, the information they want to convey is very rich to me. It can almost be said that it is a microcosm of my childhood life, accompanied by most of my childhood happy time.


A straight field path is stretching forward. The afterglow of the setting sun dyed the rice field in front of you with a layer of gold. I stopped and stared, as if I could hear the subtle sounds from late autumn.


I aimed the camera at these unknown wild flowers on the side of the road, even if no one cheered, they bloomed so beautifully and thrillingly.


Yes, you can feel the infinite power hidden in these humble individuals. As winter is approaching, they will also leave the most brilliant colors to the world.


Location: A village in Huaian City, Jiangsu Province.

Filming time: October 26, 2020.







Comments